The Open Doors Organization (www.opendoorsnfp.org) that i quote so often agrees that "The internet is an important resource for adults with disabilities." In fact they found that:
- Half of those who travel (51%) use the internet to book their trips
- Close to half (43%) consult the internet to suppor their disability-related travel needs.
- 57% used the internet to find and/or book hotels
- 47% used the internet to find accessibility information about airlines
- 47% used the internet to find accessible activities, tours, and attractions at their destination
And i want to remnd everyone that people with disabilities in the US have a discretionary income of over $220 billion. And we love to travel with cash!
Don;t foget to take my FREE ACCESSIBILITY QUIZ at www.ckconsultingonline.com